Friday, September 3, 2010

New and Old Tricks

Alexander has been playing "Where's Alexander?" aka Peekaboo for many months. It was really fun when he started pulling the blanket over his own face insisting that you ask, "Where's Alexander?" before he would show his smiling face. I think most kids enjoy this game. A few months ago he started playing in the bath tub. Sitting in the bath, he would duck his head until the person in the bathroom asked for him and he would POP up laughing. It's been fun for all of us, but I think Mommy and Daddy were both surprised and excited when Alexander started playing in the living room. I think this started in June sometime, but we finally took a video at the beginning of July.


He had been playing for a long time when I finally got the camera out, so it is a little short and less enthusiastic, but gives you a good idea.

On Alexander's first birthday, he got a walking toy from Aunt Robin and Cousin Morgan. That afternoon he started showing off his skills and has gotten better and better at pushing his toy. He loves it and can now do pretty well to manuver around furniture and walls.

We haven't been really good at taking videos. He's had this toy outside, at the church picnic, in Amarillo, Booker...We take it everywhere because he loves it and people love to watch him pushing it. But I really should try to get some better footage. This doesn't do him justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment