Saturday, October 17, 2009

Three Months

I apologize to the very few people who try to keep up with this blog that it has not been updated in well over a month.  So much to say, plenty to write about and many photos to post.  Yet, I never find the time to blog.  You might think that having an infant is my excuse, but it is not.  I get so busy at work and am on the computer all day, so when I get home and have family time, I never turn my computer on.  I blame it on my wonderful I-pod touch.  I check all my mail, look a Facebook and get updated, but blogging and typing in general isn't really worth the time so I don't write e-mails or blog much.

The weekends have been busy, but this weekend is just relaxing and having fun with the cutest baby in the world.



So, where to start with all that has happened since Labor Day weekend??

Nana and Bumpa arrived Septmeber 10th and have been having fun everyday with Alexander.  It is so nice to have someone at the house and teaching Alexander so many things everyday.  Nana makes sure Alexander is talking and having good tummy time while Bumpa makes sure he works on his laugh and smile.



Mommy and Daddy have both gone back to work full-time and been super busy with Fall activities.  Alexander has visited Texas Tech campus a few times.  He's been to dinner with the Interfraternity Council, celebrated a Syrian's 30th birthday and seen the cultures of the world at Culture Day in CMLL.

Grandpa Mickey turned 60 at the end of September.  We all went to Amarillo to surprise him with a birthday party.  Alexander got to meet his Great Aunts Robin and Debbie and many other great family members.



Alexander still doesn't love the camera.  But that doesn't stop anyone from taking pictures of him.  Also, in September, we did the vows of Christian Parenthood at our church.  Alexander received his very first Bible.

















Alexander had his first shots at 2 months old and will have his first cleft procedure next week.  More to come.  Now to change a very, very full and stinky diaper.


1 comment:

  1. adorable pictures of Alexander! We're praying for a smooth first procedure. We love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete